Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Playing Catch Up!

Wow So I haven't posted in a good while. I'm rather disapointed in myself for that, but I was crazy busy. Honestly, there's no excuse - So here are some drawings!

Valentine Challenge


Some silly sketches of Ryan and myself from Valentines day. I can't draw guys at all >.<


Night


I drew this a while back for an Illistration Friday, the theme was Night. I wanted to color it and didn't have a chance.


MayPole!


A EGL (a type of Japanese gothic fashion) dress design for challenge. The theme was holidays and I chose Beltine. "Pretty as a May Pole" I'll be coloring this shortly.


Constance


And lasty for the moment, also to be colored, A character for a game I play. I just wanted to remake my avatar.


Here's to hopefully more posts in the future. Sorry I've been so completely lame!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is that Ryan I see up there? I can't mistake that face!

Fun drawings.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home