Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A little Magic for us all...



I'm trying to post at least once a week. I actually already posted this on my LJ but its a recent drawing, and I did change the arms a little so they were a little more dynamic. This is the Character design I went with for the girl I'm working on in Computer Studio. I'll post an image of the model if it turns out well ^.^;



I figured since I posted that last one earlier I'd add this to this week. I actually drew this maybe a year ago or so but never got to scanning it. I think it came out alright. ^.^

I'm hopefully going to do some color work tonight. If it comes out, I'll put it up. ^.^

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice drawings!! You get better over the year!! Good works!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Dan Segarra said...

Cool cool. ;)
These are lookin' solid Eva.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home