Friday, November 04, 2005

Illistration Friday - Broken

So after looking through Alina Chou's blog I desided to check out the Illistration Friday thing she participates in. This week's theme was Broken.


Imagine someone saying something that sorta derails all trains of thought, or causes sudden shock. It could be anything really. Soon enough, our coffee gets cold and we haven't even noticed.

(I'm trying to get a scanner, really! And I'll start doing cleaner and colored drawings, promise ^.^;;)

5 Comments:

Blogger sam duffy said...

i really enjoy looking at your work

3:09 AM  
Blogger Ryan Summers said...

Hey babe, I saw this and wanted to make sure I remembered to tell you about it: http://www.creativecow.net/show.php?page=/articles/lafauce_john/film_compositor/index.html

10:26 AM  
Blogger Dan Segarra said...

Don't stop Eva, keep the drawings coming! ;)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey! Lookie here!

I'm glad your doin' the blog bang bang thing too!

It's good to see your cranking out those sketches! woohoo!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Eva!

Seems like a long time since we talked. Nice to see you have a blog too. I say the same thing as Dan - keep the drawings coming!

Dave

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home